Monday, January 3, 2011

Belated Christmas Recap

Now that I have finally have my camera back, I thought I'd share some photos with you all from my Christmas with my family. This year's celebration was no different from any other year - and I mean that in a very, very good way. My holiday consisted of a lot of food, family, friends, love and good times. Here's a little taste of why I am one extremely lucky lady (photos in no particular order).

Christmas morning!
\


My family's annual Christmas Eve "Picking Dinner."

My nephew, Ryder, playing with his new Bat Cave.


My Mom and I.

My older sister and my adorable niece, Aubrey.


Christmas dinner!


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, too - and a very happy start to the new year!!

2 comments:

  1. My little cousins have that bat cave! so cute haha, glad you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet it was so much fun to re-live the holiday! yay for getting your camera back and for cute nieces and nephews!

    ReplyDelete