Thursday, January 7, 2010

Grill 23 offers $23 bottles of wine

I love my wine, but you won't see me buying a bottle over $15 unless it's a very special occassion. Most restaurants rack up the price of a bottle two to three times what they paid for it, too, which only helps to rob me of my healthy vino addiction. Fortunately, for Boston area wine-os like myself, there's (cheap) hope in site: On Sundays and Mondays, Grill 23 & Bar offers decent bottles of wine for $23. When I say decent, I mean they are selling $35 bottles of wine for 23 bucks. The wines are hand selected by Grill 23's Wine Director, Alex DeWinter, and although the $23 wine list is evolving, you can see the current list here. Cheers!

Speaking of wine...
Check out my post regarding New Hampshire Wine Week on my blog for The Nashua Telegraph's Live Free or Dine.

No comments:

Post a Comment