Friday, February 25, 2011

Things to Look Forward To

Has this week felt like...3 months for anybody else?! I am definitely looking forward to the weekend. Besides taking some time off work, we have some fun things planned! I’m looking forward to...

Snowboarding at Loon Mountain tomorrow...

nutritionbuzz.files.wordpress.com

Dinner at Rafiki Bistro Saturday night...

Followed by bowling (and drinking) for a friend's birthday celebration...

bowlingimages.com
Condo hunting Sunday morning...

www.thesavvybostonian.com
Then making dinner for my grandparents Sunday night.


What are you looking forward to doing this weekend?

5 comments:

  1. Sooo looking forward to seeing family and friends after a long and stressful week, getting together over great food and laughs!
    TGIF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to being in and celebrating my friend's wedding this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like an action packed weekend! have so much fun! I'm looking forward to a sushi dinner tonight and the Oscars on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have a great weekend planned! I am having dinner with a friend at Bergamot tonight and then getting facials and lunch with some other friends tomorrow. Hoping to just do nothing on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been enjoying this weekend away from work! It seems like you are too -- glad to see it!!

    ReplyDelete