Monday, December 27, 2010

A Week Without Photos

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!!

I had a lovely holiday, and planned to share a photo recap with you all this morning. However, I unfortunately left my beloved camera at my parents' house, so the photo recap will have to wait until early next week. How will I live without my camera for a week? It will be difficult, but with a trusty BlackBerry that takes mediocre photos, I am ready for the challenge.

The photos I planned to share with you this morning cover the food, family, friends, decorations and gifts that my Christmas holiday consisted of. It really was a lovely celebration, and I felt so blessed to be surrounded by so many people that I love so dearly. It also didn't hurt that I ate like a queen for three days straight.

If you celebrate, how was your Christmas?

3 comments:

  1. Sounds about right! Glad you had a wonderful holiday. Looking forward to the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ate like a Queen too!! Three of them actually ;-) Can't wait to see the photos! I LOVE food photos! Did you see Daisy's? Hers are always so good!

    Happy Monday Dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jen and Daisy! The photos will be up as soon as I get my camera back...which should be this Thursday. :)

    ReplyDelete