Friday, August 13, 2010

Moving, Not Writing

Happy Friday the 13th! As most of you know, I am in the midst of packing up my life and preparing to move this weekend. With that being said, I have had next to zero time to write up a Financial Friday post for you all. Please forgive my lack of writing.

There are, however, several exciting posts coming up next week, including a recipe for Eggplant Chips with Spicy Aioli, plus my tips to having an organized and inexpensive move.

Also, if you have any money-saving tips you'd like to share on an upcoming Financial Friday, please let me know! Just shoot me an email at theeconomicaleater@gmail.com.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move Michelle! Congrats again on the Boston.com piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Michelle! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete