Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Cinco de Mayo Recipes

Z's cousin is marrying one of the founders of Tanteo Tequila this weekend...on Cinco de Mayo. Coincidence? I think not. And I'm not complaining (although, my liver might be on Monday).

Regardless of how you are choosing to celebrate Cinco de Mayo this year, I wanted to re-share some of my favorite Cinco de Mayo-friendly recipes. You can quickly whip up any of these recipes for just a few bucks each. There's even a cocktail recipe included that uses Tanteo Tequila. You know I'll be drinking that one this weekend!


Entrees:
Pumpkin, Black Bean and Tofu Fajitas
Mushroom and Fontina Quesadillas
Spicy Tofu Tacos with Corn and Black Bean Salsa
Habanero-Lime Black Bean Enchiladas
Stay-at-Home Mexican Lasagna
Spinach, Onion and Goat Cheese Quesadillas

How are you celebrating Cinco de Mayo this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment