Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Duck Walk in Wakefield

My new job is located in Wakefield, and despite all the cute restaurants and stores located "downtown," I've already managed to eat at Duck Walk twice. Since I was there both times with colleagues, I didn't snap photos - but I definitely think this place is worth a mention.

The first time I dined at this Thai restaurant, I ordered the Vegetable Curry, which is chocked full of veggies like carrots, mushrooms, sugar snap peas and peppers, coated in a seriously spicy, thick curry sauce. The dish comes with just enough white rice, and if you get the combo meal, you also get two crispy dumplings and mini egg rolls with the dish. This entree was so good, I ordered it the second time I went to Duck Walk. It was good the second time, but some bites of the curry sauce tasted like nothing but butter, which was highly unfortunate.

The service at Duck Walk is also worth mentioning. Service was friendly both times, and very attentive. The waiters made it easy to be in and out of there within an hour, without making me feel rushed.

Overall, both of my visits to Duck Walk so far were good, and I'm excited to go back and try a different dish.

What's your favorite place to get Thai food?

Duck Walk on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment