Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Boston.

Photo taken by Z.

No words can explain what Boston went through yesterday. This senseless tragedy hit even closer to home for me when I found out several of my dearest loved ones were standing only a few feet from the first explosion. I will be counting my lucky stars forever.

But this isn't about me. This post is in honor of every single person who was directly or indirectly affected by yesterday's horrific Boston Marathon tragedy. This post is also dedicated to those who risked their own lives in order to try and help others. People like them remind me that not all is lost on humankind.

I hope you and yours were also safe yesterday (and everyday, for that matter). Such a heinous crime can only make our great city and its great people that much stronger.



No comments:

Post a Comment