Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lillian's Banana Muffins with Chocolate Avocado Mousse

The other night, I had the honor of helping Lillian tape her latest cooking demo for Banana Muffins with Chocolate Avocado Mousse (yes...they were as good as they sound).



These aren't your ordinary banana muffins, though. Because she has Celiac disease, Lillian has a variety of dietary restrictions, one being that she can't digest gluten.

I wanted to share this video and recipe with you all because it's healthy, insanely delicious, and easy to make for those who have a hard time finding food to eat that's indulgent and tasty. The muffins were incredibly moist with large chunks of gooey banana throughout, and I literally could have eaten the chocolate avocado mousse with a spoon. Scratch that - I did eat the chocolate avocado mousse with a spoon. Several times.



Whether you have similar dietary restrictions to Lillian's or not, I encourage you to make the muffins by the recipe on her site. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Do you have any dietary restrictions? If so, what are they?

No comments:

Post a Comment