Monday, March 8, 2010

Best deal this week: $18 for three courses in Dorchester

I spent the weekend snowboarding, celebrating, and dominating badminton with some of my favorite people, but amidst all of the fun, I never went grocery shopping. Now I am left choking down a vegetarian hickory smoked turkey sandwich on stale wheat bread, with one-day-too-old avocado. Blech.

Because of the sad, waste of a lunch I'm eating right now, this deal in Dorchester is causing me to salivate more than it probably should. Plus, eating my way through a different region of Italy every Wednesday for $18 would be great practice for my upcoming tripTavolo in Dorchester is where this deal exists, and it happens at 6:30 p.m. every week.


 Chef/Owner Chris Douglass and Chef Maxwell Thompson present guests with a 3 course Italian meal of regional specialties (pasta is, of course, a major component). However, be warned: There is only one seating every Wednesday, so reservations are mandatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment