Monday, February 22, 2010

Best deal this week: $30 for two courses & a bottle of wine at 75 Chestnut

"Wine Wednesdays" seem to be the new, recession-friendly restaurant trend. I know when I lived in Nashua, Unum's and Common Man in Merrimack had them - and now I hear about them everywhere. However, wine on Wednesdays goes down a little bit smoother when you're totally cheating the system - meaning, getting a steal at a normally very expensive restaurant in Boston. 75 Chestnut, for instance, now has Wine Wednesday, where you get two courses and a hand selected bottle of wine for $30 per diner. I haven't eaten at 75 Chestnut for over a year, but I do remember the food was exceptional, and that Mel Gibson was a foot away from me, eating his meal with a smile on his face.

What other "Wine Wednesday" deals have you seen in the Boston area?

2 comments:

  1. Regina Pizzeria at the Medford location has Wine Wednesday tastings along with good deals on apps. I've always meant to check it out sometime I'm sure it's good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaand, we're going. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete