Monday, February 22, 2010

Best deal this week: $30 for two courses & a bottle of wine at 75 Chestnut

"Wine Wednesdays" seem to be the new, recession-friendly restaurant trend. I know when I lived in Nashua, Unum's and Common Man in Merrimack had them - and now I hear about them everywhere. However, wine on Wednesdays goes down a little bit smoother when you're totally cheating the system - meaning, getting a steal at a normally very expensive restaurant in Boston. 75 Chestnut, for instance, now has Wine Wednesday, where you get two courses and a hand selected bottle of wine for $30 per diner. I haven't eaten at 75 Chestnut for over a year, but I do remember the food was exceptional, and that Mel Gibson was a foot away from me, eating his meal with a smile on his face.

What other "Wine Wednesday" deals have you seen in the Boston area?

2 comments:

  1. Regina Pizzeria at the Medford location has Wine Wednesday tastings along with good deals on apps. I've always meant to check it out sometime I'm sure it's good!

    ReplyDelete