Thursday, February 16, 2012

Drink This: Boulevard Chocolate Ale

Last night, Z and I enjoyed an after-dinner drink at Russell House Tavern in Harvard Square. We both ordered one of their three rotating taps: the Boulevard Chocolate Ale.


If you're a chocolate lover - and a beer fan - then this beer just might change your life forever. Bursting with bright notes of high quality, rich chocolate, this surprisingly light ale was packed with flavor. Hints of vanilla and caramel complemented the silky chocolate beautifully, while the ale ended with a crisp, refreshing finish. At 9.1% abv., we both only enjoyed one glass - but we will be buying a bottle (or two) soon to enjoy at home whenever we wish.

Are you a beer fan? What's currently your favorite brew to sip on?

5 comments:

  1. This beer sounds perfect for an after-dinner brew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't love beer, but I bet I would enjoy a chocolate one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a big beer fan but I'm a HUGE chocolate fan, so I'll still want to try this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love beer! And Russell House Tavern. Nice choice. :D PS: I tagged you in my post today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I needed a new beer to try. oh and gotta love the scene at RHT. fun!

    ReplyDelete