Friday, September 14, 2012

Eat This: Baked Fontina


If you’re having people over for the football game on Sunday – or, if you just find yourself craving hot cheese this weekend – then I highly recommend making this


It’s easy, cheesy, and mildly addictive when scooped up with crusty, fresh bread. Just don’t plan to make out with anyone soon after eating it – there’s enough garlic in this dish to ruin anyone's chance for romance.

The only variation I made was that I cooked this in a pie dish vs. a cast iron pan, and it turned out just fine.

Are you happy football season has started, or could you do without it?

6 comments:

  1. Yummm baked fontina! I'm looking forward to the food that comes with football season :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm I do not eat fontina cheese nearly enough and it looks perfect like this. Great football watching food :)

    Sues

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is making me so excited to make football food! And I don't even like watching football :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you guys - I just like football for the food. And for the excuse to eat 500 tortilla chips in one sitting. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never watched an entire football game in my life, but I could certainly go for some of this dip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks perfect for football season. I'm happy it's started because I love this time of year. I usually take a 3 pm Sunday nap because the announcers' voices lull me to sleep. :)

    ReplyDelete